Montag, 12. März 2012

On my way from Christchurch to Dunedin

On Friday the 9th of March I had to say good-bye to Maren, the girl I've travelled with for the last 3,5 weeks. We had an amazing time together and so much fun so it was very hard for me to bring her to the airport. I stayed one more night in Christchurch and then I travelled further down the eastcoast. Stayed one night at a campround in Waimate (in the middle of nowhere) and it got really cold again at night and it started raining as well so I didn't sleep much at all. But I saw some wallabies in the park next to the campground so that was really nice. The next day I drove to Dunedin. It was pouring with rain the whole day :-( But luckily today (12th of March) I had some sunshine again.
So finally after a couple of weeks I've finally managed to bring my blog up to date :-)
I hope you all enjoy the pictures as much as I do. I'm still enjoying my time here in NZ and I'm looking forward to see the rest of it and then going back to see my Kiwi family on the farm again.


wallabies at the campsite in Waimate



also a cute cat :-)

Moureka Boulders


spottet some seals on the way...


being lazy :-)






sunny morning in Dunedin

Baldwin Street -the worlds steepest street




Railway Station in Dunedin

Cadbury Chocolate Factory

chocolate heaven :-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen