Donnerstag, 16. August 2012

Update Australia: Noosa and Brisbane

Hey everybody, 

I'm sorry for not having updated my blog for so long. Now I'm already back in New Zealand but I don't want to keep back more pictures from Australia to you. Therefore the writing part will be kept short this time :-) 

One of my favourite spots in Australia - Noosa:
I spent 3 days here with my Mum and after she left Australia, I stayed in Brisbane for a few days catching up with a dutch friend I've met in New Zealand and we ended up in Noosa again for another 5 days. So obviously I really like this place mainly because of a beautiful white-sanded beach and the Noosa National Park just next to it with lots of hiking possibilities. I've even spotted a koala there in the wild just sitting in a tree...

beautiful beaches



not one of my favourite wildlife animals in Australia


my dutch friend Onno and Me

enjoying a deserted beach...



Here are also some pictures from Brisbane:

Brisbane Botanic Garden

Southbank in Brisbane



sunset view from the hostel

city view from Mount Coo-tha


Brisbane River
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen